Saturday, July 25, 2009

Handcrafted "Mini" barns

My nephews are very talented craftsmen and so when I asked them if they could build a mini barn I knew they would have no trouble creating one. My hope is to find a unique gift shop or shops in Independence or Galena to market them. Each barn is completely handcrafted with great detail. As you can see from the photos I have added these barns have doors that open, beam structures that can be seen by lifting the roof and each barn is made from oak.



Here are some photos as one barn was being crafted by Alex:














These barns are constructed with great care and precision. Each barn is personally signed for true authenticity. These barns are treasures that can be handed down as heirlooms.







































No comments: